Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Children

Happy Mother's Day! Where did all those years go? Kevin is now 41 and Kim is 37. It feels just last yesterday they were babies. Kevin loved his first grade teacher. I was homeroom chairman planning all the parties. Kim was an active toddler and would go to all the school events with me. My babies were both sweet and loving children. God gave me two wonderful blessings. My mom lived only a few minutes away and would visit several times a week. My sister, Ginger, was a teenager still living at home.

Love and cherish those in your life as often as you possibly can. The years change our lives for ever.
Now Mom, Dad and Ginger have gone on to be with the Lord. If only we could have the wisdom when we are young to really appreciate those who are important to us.

No comments: