Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mealtime in Haiti

It was wonderful to be able to spend time with Jenifer in January. She was by mine and Bob's side every chance she got. She is a very sweet girl and is very respectful toward Bob and I. We have decided to home school her for a few years. Holly who lives down the street and homeschools 5 children has volunteered to help me set up whatever I need to do. This is totally new for me so I seek out those Christians that I know have their children's best interest in mind. I think Jenifer will catch on real quick. She is a young Christian who loves to sing and praise the Lord.

I did hear from Barbara in Haiti today and she needs a few more documents. We have them all ready and will mail them tomorrow. Maybe when this is all finished, I will write a book on this experience. I might even be smarter than a 5th grader.

No comments: